Use this tool to quickly unlock all canadain Samsung phones from Bell, Wind, Mobilicity, Telus, Koodo, Rogers, Fido, Virgin etc. All level unlock code (nck), Service provider (sp) code and defreeze code (phone freeze msg solution) for any Samsung Canada phone.
"Phone Freeze" Message What do I do?
Phone freeze is a result of the incorrect code being inputted incorrectly too many times, which means your Samsung device is Hardlocked. You will require a Defreeze code and a Network Code to Unlock your phone.
* If you received multiple codes from us in the format below, use the Phone freeze instructions above.
NETWORK=xxxxxxxx; PROVIDER=xxxxxxxx; SUBPROVIDER=xxxxxxxx; DEFREEZE=xxxxxxxx
"Code Error" or "Sim Network Unlock Unsuccessful" What do I do?
* Please check your IMEI number by pressing *#06#, this is the most common reason the code doesn't work. If the first 15 digits which appear is different from the 15 digit IMEI number provided above, please reply directly to this E-mail.
Otherwise try the following below:
Follow these step carefully, as long as you have the correct code it will work 100%
1. Power off and on your phone with different network sim card. "SIM network unlock PIN" or "Enter Network Lock Control Key" screen will appear.
2. Type your Unfreeze code (MCK code) and hit Unlock button. You will get "unsuccessful message" again but don't worry.
3. Now type the Unlock code (Network or NCK code) and hit Unlock button.
*If phone say "Network Lock Succesful" it worked, but if not, proceed to step 4.
4. If you get "unsuccessful" again then hit Dismiss button and type *2767*3855# on phone keypad. (CAUTION! This will reformat all your data!)
5. After phone restarts, type the Unfreeze code (MCK code) when prompted to enter "SIM network unlock PIN" or "Enter Network Lock Control Key" screen and hit unlock button.
It will say "unsuccessful" again, don't worry!
6. Type the Unlock code (Network or NCK code) and hit Unlock button.
7. Your phone should now give you the message "Network Lock Successful"
Now your phone is successfully unlocked!
*If this is not working, go to Solution #2
1. Turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone and then turn device ON without SIM card.
Once it's on go to phone dial screen and DIAL: *7465625*638*#
it will bring you to the NETWORK LOCK screen.
- in MCC/MNC field enter code for the service provider your phone is originally from (eg 31026 for T-Mobile USA)
check here for list of codes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code
*If your network has more than one mcc/mnc please try all of them this is very important
- in CONTROL KEY field enter the UNLOCK code
- hit OK
- you should get a message: LOCK SUCCESSFUL
Power phone down, insert SIM card you want your phone to work with and power on.